- In order to be considered for the Tech Impact AllStar program, one must apply (i.e. nominate oneself) or be nominated by another person.
- Selection of semi-finalists, finalists, and winner will be determined by NationSwell and Comcast NBCUniversal, whose decisions in all regards will be in their sole discretion and will be final and binding.
- The group of approximately 12 semi-finalists will be required to partake in phone interviews.
- The group of 5 finalists (i.e. AllStars) will be required to partake in the full Tech Impact AllStar program which includes (but is not limited to): program kickoff, filming, interview, social media promotion and outreach, engagement in voting period, physical presence at the NationSwell Summit 2017, and integration into the NationSwell Summit 2017 programming. The NationSwell Summit 2017 will take place on November 2, 2017 in New York City.
- The 1 grand prize winner will be chosen from the group of 5 finalists (i.e. AllStars) based on the highest number of votes during the public voting period. This winner will be awarded the Tech Impact Award, a $10,000 grant to help further his or her work. The winner will be required to partake in a follow-up interview in 2018 to discuss how the grant has affected his or her work.
- Any applicable taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. This program will be subject to and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York. By participating, entrants consent to the use of their names, likeness, entries and other information in advertising, promotion or publicity by NationSwell and Comcast NBCUniversal. NationSwell and Comcast NBCUniversal are not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries or materials, or for any computer, technical, telephone, software or digital problems or issues.
- In connection with the Tech Impact AllStars program, Comcast NBCUniversal has engaged NationSwell as a paid service provider.
- The individual/organization should and must be incorporated and domiciled in the US, primarily operating in the US, and serving the US population.
Get the best of NationSwell in your inbox, daily.